Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tottling my car

September 9, 2006 i tootled my brand knew car. I flipped off the 195 3 times down a ditch. I was living in Florida for only a couple of months at the time, and i was so scared. My friend was actually following me on the highway and he saw the whole thing, he thought i was dead. So many people pulled over like 4 cars. This is how it all happened i was in the right lane going slow and i went to go to the middle a car was their and honked so i went back to the right and lost control of the car. The cops said i was lucky to be alive they couldn't believe i was perfectly fine. I did not have a scratch on me. I was just dirty i had so much dirt on my from flipping. I had like 3 feet of dirt and branches in my car. Its landed the right way up the car. My roof was dented in the back windshield was gone most of the windows was gone. My rear view was gone the car was demolished is did not look like the person in it was OK. I got scared so i actually got my friend to drive the car to my apartment complex because i was literally a half mile away the car actually drove and fell apart once we turned in my complex air conditioner filter fell right on the floor out of my engine. It turns out their is a flip to this story, the people on the highway called the cops saying a girl got into a really bad car accident flipped her car and some crazy guy drove the car away with her. They didn't know i knew him, so the cops were looking for me, somebody in my apartment complex called the cops saying their was a really badly destroyed car in the complex. They put 2 and 2 together and called the complex to find out who the car belonged too. I had literally 6 cops and EMT, firefighters at my door. They said what happened am i crazy how did i not go to the hospital they were yelling at my friends saying that they should of called 911. The first thing they suspected was that i was drunk that's why i did all this. which i was i made the worst decision in my life and almost killed my self. The cop was in the ambulance with me and he was what did you have to drink tonight i smell it all over you? i was like wait for the tests to come in then we will talk. It ended up that i had very little alcohol in me because of the big time period that i was in my apartment. I got a careless driving ticket for 118 dollars and no points because i am licenced in new york. The cop stayed with me most of the night telling me how lucky i am to be alive and the other girl who crashed her car tonight didn't make it a 25 year old girl. He really knocked sense into me after that night i never drank and drove again and i never will. People don't think its as series as it really it i don't want to be the reason somebody gets hurt or killed. i learned a lifelong lesson, drinking and driving kills. sometimes it not your fault someone else could hurt you but you should be aware and sober at all times so you can defensively drive. I could of died that nights, i caused allot of stress for my parents they flew to Florida they were so worried when the hospital called them. I will never make that mistake again sometime there is no second chance. i should of got in trouble that, the craziest part of this story is that my grandfather passed away exactly a year before that. Its as if he was watching over me.

No comments: