Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My boat

Two years ago my dad went to a boat show in Miami and bought a carver yahct and got it shipped down to New york. We keep the boat in sea gate Brooklyn at the excelsior yatch club. I love the summer because at least twice a week i got on my boat and on my wave runner. I lover water crafts i guess you can say. I have my boating licence so i can drive anything under 50 feet. I drive my wave runner all around, i know every trick i usually knock my friends off on purpose for fun. Every time we go on it my dad makes the best sandwiches in the world their amazing. we usually go all around with my boat we go around Manhattan and see the city and the statue of liberty its pretty cool. The boat is so nice it is 40 feet it has two bedrooms a bathroom, a kitchen with a living room/ dining area. In the front their is a big plat from of the back so we can fish. We usually get it winterized in December until the 2ND week of April. After that we start going fishing and once the middle of may comes i start going on my wave runner and tanning on the top of the boat. The water does not get warm until like July i would say but the water is so polluted in new york its not even pleasant to go in. I mean it's fine if you do but i would rather not. That's the worst part the water its just not clean i like water where you can see the bottom other wise i get freaked out. I love my boat and wave runner that's my favorite part of the summer.

No comments: