Friday, May 9, 2008

dance dance revoltion

About three weeks ago i bought dance dance revolution, for xbox 360. I like it allot its harder then i thought though. The game has four different levels beginner,basic, hard, and expert. It has many different songs and a mat with different arrows for the beat. It reminds me of guitar hero in a way. It is a very good exercises, you jump around constantly because the arrows come on the screen so quick. If you beat a certain amount of songs your able to unlock more songs, it is basically the point of the game. I love video games, its weird because most guys play video games, i love them. I always get games for my xbox i will stay in all day and play it. Saints row is anther good game for xbox you have to take out all the gangs. Its allot of fun you do different mission and kill people, and blow up cars. One mission you do drug trafficking and gangs chase you while you drive to different places with you car. You also have "Homies" you call then and they help you out. I found out cheats for the game i have infinite sprint where i don't run out of breathe and i can run forever, i get unlimited money and drive the nicest cars and hook them up, i get guns, and ammo whenever, and if i want no cops to chase me if i did something wrong i also have the cheat for that. I think i like video games so much because its all about stardegy. I love to figure things out, that's why i like math and all that stuff. When i have to plan and figure out things i am hooked forever.

No comments: