Wednesday, May 7, 2008

life

Their is so many different things that interest me, i was originally going to major in business finance but then i realized i don't like finance i will be bored everyday for the rest of my life. Now i want to major in business marketing so i can work for a bid advertisement company. I still am not completely sure what i want to do. What if i graduate and don't get a a good job and i am just making average money,i don't want that if i am going to get my MBA i don't want to come out making 40,000 - 50,000 starting i just wont accept that. I am not going to struggle with money for 6 years putting school first before everything having fun, going out, get a job 5 days a week to come out and make decent money. Business is very tricky you can make nothing or you can make millions you have to have a good business sense, and know what is really going on to make money. My cousin graduated college and works at JP Morgan and chase and works 80 hours a week that's why he makes good money, that;s crazy. So this is what going to happen i am going to work hard in college, get a job work long hard hours , and have money but not time to spend it. Life is so confusing for me, i don't want the easy way out, well i wouldn't mind it but i just want to work hard in college get a good job make good money and work normal hours but to have a life like that is merely impossible. I just don't want my life to be wasted i want to look back and say i am happy i had the time to have fun work and make money. who knows maybe i will end up doing something different, i just want to wake up in the morning and be happy about what i do.

No comments: