Tuesday, May 6, 2008

my cousins

My little cousing John and Phil are so wild and crazy. I watch at least one of them once a week. They are 7 years old and twins. My cousin john is so wild he picks on phil all the time. They come in my room and cause havic they throw all my clothes on the floor spill things and make the biggest mess you can't imagine. Every time i take them too chuckie cheese i end up spending 4 hours there becasue they won't stop whining until i get more coins i love them so much though they are gorgues. John is very smart he plays football and actually skipped a grade. Phil is a little slower then john but it ok. Phil likes to put things together and decorate, while john is very manly and into sports. It's crazy becasue they are twins but yet so different they dont look much alike and they have totally different personalities. Phil loves girls his favorite is zoey on nick, John hates girls he won't even play with them. No matter what i do for him he still says he does not like me i know he is kidding and just trying to act like the cool kid because i am a girl. They are so funny though they are so honest and always rat people out in my family and get them in trouble, everytime i want the gossip i go to them. Its crazy the things kids know this days, they also wake up at 7:00 so if one of them stays over sunday morning i am up at 7:00am. Its great though i love it. The funniest thing i can remeber is when they rearranged my room and hid everything and threw cereal on my floor and crushed it i was going crazy for days i couldnt find anything. I called my aunt about 20 times to ask them where they put things and everytime they said they dont know. i love them so much but if you dont keep a close watch on them you might be in for a big surprise.

No comments: