Tuesday, May 6, 2008

car accident

The other day i was driving to Manhattan with my friend Laura to go shopping. I take the same way i always do the BQE to the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel , i was on the BQE and i guess traffic was coming my friend Laura was screaming "stop" "stop" and before i knew it, it was too late. I hit a mini van in front of me with my big truck that i have. i was so scared because i never actually got into a small accident i usually total the car , so i didn't know what to do. i was like to Laura should i get out of the car what should i do? Finally the guy came out of the care he was actually a acidic Jewish man with his whole family in the car, i felt so bad. he was like nothing happened don't worry about it meanwhile i dented his car Little bit, he didn't Even care i apologized like 10 times and got back in my car. I just couldn't believe i did that, how stupid can you be not to see a car in front of you, it boggles my mind. I was so nervous after that because i should not be making mistakes like this i have been driving for 3 years now, and i seem to have no gotten better even a little bit. I am so happy no one was hurt , that's the most important part. Driving is a very serious thing it kid so many people a day. So when i make a stupid mistake i get mad at myself because i should be more cautious. I think i learned a lesson though Always pay attention to traffic especially in new york because it can just stop out of no where.

No comments: