Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Florida

Lat year i had to drive to Florida to my apartment and my best friend was going to take the ride with me down there and fly back. She has her license and agreed to help out on this long drive. I ended driving from Staten island to north Carolina straight i stopped one time in between for gas. When i got out of the car i literally felt like i was going to collapse it felt like i was walking on water. Five minutes after my friend starts driving she is going 45 mph in a 70 mph speed zone i was like Kayla you have to drive faster someone is going to crash into us. Her response was "i don't usually drive at night" i was like OK grandma well i am going to kill you because i am so tired i couldn't even close my eyes that's how scared i was. Then every time a car passed her on the left she braked i was Kayla what are you doing she was i don't like when cars pass me, so now i am pissed because i have mentally challenged person driving my car on a major interstate, finally after 20 minutes she pulled out and i was stuck driving again. I then drove from North Carolina to Jacksonville Florida straight i finally pulled over in the daytime so she can drive. That time she wasn't that bad she started driving like 60 mph which was a good improvement so i slept for 3 hours and when i woke up we were in Orlando. I drove the rest to Boca Raton about anther 2 and half three hours and we finally made it. I told my self next time i drive back i am going to have a better candidate for the ride. I slept from the time i got back at like 5:00pm till the next morning that's how exhausted i was. A trip like that will really knock the wind out of you i usually do it allot but with experienced drivers that time it was horrible i mean it was better then being by your self but it was pretty bad.

No comments: