Monday, March 10, 2008

ran over my boyfriend by accident

Two weeks ago my car broke down i ran out of gas, and i didnt realize so i got gas with my friend and left my car parked down the block because i didnt feel like driving it back. later on my boyfriend comes over and he drives me to my car because i am lazy so i said i will be there and get you at my house up the block. He likes to joke around like always so he jumped in the middle of the street, and realized i didn't see him becasue i was not slowing down. He went to the side but when i turned the corner i side swiped him and he flew into a pole. Luckly he was ok and i just tapped him. I just couldn't believe i hit him with my huge car. I just don't understand knowing the way i drive why on earth would you joke around to see if i will stop, it basically like commiting sucide. We joke about it all the time how i just hit him with my car. Atleast our boring study night turned out to have some highlight in it. No matter where i go or what i do something crazy always happens. I am starting to think its me, i am just so hyper so anything can happen when your with me. Atleast if we break up he will always remeber me because i hit him with my car.

No comments: