Friday, February 1, 2008

college

I transferred to saint johns in august from florida atlantic university in boca raton. now i am a sophmore in college. when i came to this school last semester i came a week late so i basically had to take any classes that were avaible. I shouldnt even be in college of professional studies i should be in Tobin buisness school because my major is business finace. I also didnt get all of my credits transferred from florida so i am stuck in the same classes i took at fau. Do you know how boring it is to take psychology 101 2 times it is so boring you dont understand. i feel like my first year of school was a waste because they didnt take alot of credits. I just am mad i feel like i shouldn't have came to New York for the obvious reason that it's freezing right now and i can be on the beach without wasting credits. i like saint johns though its a small school so i feel like you can get more attention from the people who work here and a better relationship with your teachers. my classes used to be so big that if i saw my teacher on campus he wouldnt even know who i was. i Feel like i made the right choice i just have alot of catching up to do, i have to take classes over the summer so i can graduate on time. i like to think of this whole thing as a learning experience.

No comments: